Have you been longing to change your smile? Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care goes beyond providing preventative and restorative care—we also offer elective procedures to transform your teeth and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are often scheduled outside of your biennial check-ups with your general dentist. However, these services aren’t always purely beneficial to your aesthetic appearance. Many of these procedures have great benefits to the functionality of your teeth, such as restoring cracked or damaged teeth and gums. Here are some of the services that we offer at Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care:
- Teeth Whitening: Using a laser and heated light to activate a gel on your teeth, the teeth whitening procedure removes discoloration and deep stains. This is one of the most common cosmetic procedures, and leaves you with a bright white smile in just one appointment.
- Composite Bonding: This technique repairs damaged, decayed, or discolored teeth with a material that resembles real tooth enamel. Your dentist will drill out the damaged areas of the tooth and apply a mold to the tooth’s surface, shaping it so it creates a seamless transition between the mold and your real tooth.
- Dental Implants: Implants can be considered both restorative and cosmetic, as they not fix rotted, infected, or missing teeth, but also greatly improve the smile of those suffering from these issues. Because they fasten to your jaw, they look and act exactly like healthy teeth!
- Veneers – Veneers can resolve a wide range of issues, from cracked or damaged enamel, to gaps in the teeth, to crooked teeth. Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care customizes veneers for each individual patient based on their dental needs, ensuring that they blend seamlessly with the rest of your smile. Little to no anesthetic is required for this procedure, as the dentist will simply cement the veneer directly onto the surface of your tooth. The results are amazing—you will walk out of the appointment with a completely new smile!
Your Next Steps
If you think you may be interested in improving your smile, here are the next steps you can take:
- Schedule a consultation. Before beginning your treatment, your dentist will want to schedule an appointment to create the best treatment plan for you. They will also want to discuss what you can expect with your procedure, including recovery times, the length of your procedure, or even the use of anesthesia.
- Consider expenses. Depending on your dental insurance, many of these elective, cosmetic procedures may not be covered. However, certain procedures are considered restorative—such as crowns or repairing a chipped tooth—but also happen to have great aesthetic benefits as well. Our staff can help you determine and maximize your dental benefits. We also offer flexible payment options and financing sure to fit any budget.
If you’d like to take the next steps towards improving your smile, Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care is here to help! Our cosmetic dentistry services will give you your perfect smile and improve the overall health and appearance of your mouth. To schedule a consultation, call our family dentistry in Chicago, IL office today.