Is your oral health causing you pain, discomfort, or even low self-esteem? If so, Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care can help. Our restorative dentistry services are capable of improving the structure, health, and appearance of the teeth and mouth for those suffering from a wide array of ailments, including:
- Tooth Decay
- Discolored Enamel
- Missing Teeth
- Corrosion and Wear
- Broken or Chipped Teeth
- Chronic Pain
Our Restorative Services
At Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care, we collaborate to create a cohesive treatment regimen that will bring you back to health. Our dentists will use a number of mechanical, radiographic, and visual techniques to diagnose any underlying issues. By examining your mouth in its entirety—including the gums, teeth, jaw muscles and joints—we can accurately identify signs of disease, pinpoint areas of instability, and determine the best possible treatment.
To boost your oral health, we provide any of the following treatments:
- Fillings – This is a common restorative procedure used to treat cavities. We use a tooth-colored, composite filling that looks completely natural, yet fortifies your own natural tooth.
- Crowns – These caps cover a broken or decayed tooth, allowing us to restore its natural shape and size. We simply cement it over your original tooth to provide it with structure and strength.
- Bridges – Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. By anchoring onto the teeth that are adjacent to the gap, the device is able to securely hold a prosthetic tooth. This will fill the open space in your smile so you’ll never be able to tell that a tooth was missing.
- Dental Implants – These titanium implants are highly effective for replacing severely damaged or missing teeth. During the surgical procedure, we simply insert the implant into the gums. Over time, it will fuse to the jawbone and create a structure that’s as strong as your natural tooth. We will then customize a prosthetic tooth to fit over the device, so it will look and feel exactly like your healthy teeth.
- Root Canals – Occasionally, we may need to treat severe cases of tooth decay, in which the enamel and nerve tissue has been worn away. The root canal procedure allows us to remove the infected nerve pulp, as well as clean the root canal. While these procedures have been rumored to be painful, you’ll be pleased to know that modern technology has enabled this procedure to be quite painless.
- Dentures and Partials – If you are missing most or all of your teeth, these tried and true devices can greatly improve your quality of life. Prosthetic teeth will greatly improve your ability to chew and speak, as well as reestablish structure to your face that may have been lacking.
Above all else, your oral health is our top priority. With our restorative dental services, we will help you fight disease and maintain a healthy smile. We’ll also help you to learn the best possible oral health regimen, including proper brushing and flossing techniques. This will allow you to stay in good health between your routine biannual check-ups and long after.
If you have painful symptoms or tooth discoloration, call Beverly Smiles Family Dental Care today. We’ll help you set up an appointment so you can get back on the path to good oral health.